Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 5: On A Mission


Ashlea loves to swing :)

I want one of these swings for her - I am making it my next funding mission.  At the moment she can just squeeze into the babyseat on Kate's swing next door - but the day is coming where we won't be able to get her out without assistance from the fire brigade.

I have seen this swing set online - and can import it to Australia for the cost of buying the seat alone here.  What do you think?  Has anyone seen any others that look good?  Or any that I can purchase here?

The great thing about this one is that Ashlea's swing seat would somehow be joined to the regular swingseat - which means that when one of the other girls is swinging their momentum would propel her too.  Some people are geniuses aren't they??

1 comment:

Written by Missy's proud mum said...

Hi
We bought one of these swings from Peppertown in QLD very reasonably but that was a long time ago.