Sunday, July 1, 2012

Photo A Day: July 1

I'm feeling inspired to try doing a photo a day again.  I really enjoyed it when I did it in January and I thought it might be a good way of making me focus on the many good things going on in my life rather than just the difficult things.  Also I have barely taken a photo for the last 3 months and I really want to get back into it - it's the only thing I could vaguely call a hobby - and I think I need a hobby at the moment!

So for the first day of course I am cheating and putting up a photo I took yesterday (sorry - I suspect most photos will be phone snaps this time too).  Yesterday Murray and I finally got to have a coffee together at an actual cafe rather than in a hospital cafeteria.  We went into the city to see the World Press Photo exhibition at the State Library and then had lunch.



Anyone who knows Murray will know he NEVER smiles for photos - he is smiling here because I told him he looked like a serial killer in the first photo I took and that I would put it on the blog unless he came up with something better!


2 comments:

Fiona said...

I really like this pic of Murray, and how great that you got to drink coffee in a non hospital cafe.

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

So glad you got to do something together, just the two of you, not in bizarro-world...

...but you realise we're going to have to see the serial killer pic too!

Hope there are many more non-hospital cafe visits for you,

Susan xx