Thursday, August 23, 2012

Band WIN!



Ashlea's support class at school have a fabulous percussion band and today was Ashlea's first ever band performance.

What a proud Mummy moment.  I wasn't sure if she'd be able to hold it together for the performance but she did such a great job.  I can't even describe how good it felt to see her up there performing with her class.

I wish I could put the entire band photo up for you to see - but if you can imagine 20 or so kids with disabilities playing their instruments with huge grins on their faces - and all their parents watching with tears streaming down their faces - that will give you an idea of how awesome our band is!

I can't wait for the next performance!


3 comments:

T said...

Go Ashlea! - That's Awesome!

Anonymous said...

She looks so sweet, Alison. I'm so glad that it went well.
Julie K

Anonymous said...

So glad that you had such a wonderful proud Mummy moment and that Ashlea obviously had a wonderful time. So proud of Ashlea x x Jen