Saturday, August 25, 2012

Who, What, When, Where and why?

WHO replaced my first born baby with this big girl?


And WHAT happened to my 570gm second born?




WHEN did the baby of the family get so grown up?



I still don't know WHERE to find a bribe big enough to get them to all sit still for a group photo though.



And WHY (sorry this one is totally random) but why oh why is my backyard filled with mysterious (dead) sea creatures???

I hope you're enjoying the sunshine this weekend like we are!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how grown up Emma looks!!!!!

I just don't know where the time goes but yes your three beautiful girls are certainly grown up!

Jen x x

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Beautiful photos of beautiful girls x is someone haivng prawns on the barbie next door? ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! But you need a bigger outdoor seat for sure ;) and no idea on the seafood? bron might be onto something though! Do you know what it's all about yet?. Di x