Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Doorbells





We are having a blast these school holidays - who wouldn't with such great weather??

Last week we went to Featherdale.  It's been awhile since we've been there so I primed Ashlea the night before by telling her what we might see there - koalas, kangaroos, dingos, etc.

Then I had a thought - I wonder if Ashlea even knows what a dingo is?  

So I decided to ask her.

What's a dingo Ashlea?  I asked.

Is a doorbell she says...


I love that girl - she's hilarious!


Aussie Wordless Wednesday

(And if you only stop by on a Wednesday please considering detouring via last Fridays post for an AWESOME video of Ashlea)

11 comments:

Mrs BC said...

That is so funny! Dingo, Avon calling! Hahahaha.
xx

Housewife in Heels said...

How cute :)

Pink Ronnie said...

Oh that is too precious! I love the way our little ones think! :)
Ronnie xo

Jane B said...

So Cute!

Melissa said...

hehehehe- she's quite right though! Din....go.

Tamara said...

I love this...very cute

Missy said...

Well nothing like saying it how it is!!!!!

She is hilarious!!!!

Grace said...

Haha! Now, that's an interesting association :)

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I get the dingo - the doorbell goes ding !

So cute.

Prue said...

So cute!

Geraldine said...

Hahaha love how they think! cute :)