- a quiet day at home;
- a visit from Grandma;
- a Grandma who brings not one but TWO chocolate cakes with her when she visits;
- and gifts of cash to put towards the kids Christmas presents;
- that Grandma has more patience for having her photo taken than other family members who shall remain nameless;
- that we have so far remained nit free despite the apparent infestation in Emma's class (although I can't tell you how itchy my head gets every time I even think the word nits);
- tissues - running out of tissues during a snot-fest has made me appreciate them anew;
- my bread maker;
- electricity to power all the things I consider necessities - like bread makers, coffee machines, computers, TVs etc - none of which are actual necessities.
What are you thankful for today?