- a friend walking a surprisingly similar path to my own to pray with;
- the fun of school assembly - Audrey's class performed today - it was very cute. I can't believe that my babies are nearly ready for year 1 and that was my last kindy assembly;
- casting for new AFOs completed with minimal fuss (not completely fuss free as that's not Ashlea's style);
- hot chips for lunch;
- while reading the junk mail (anyone else like reading catalogues?);
- an improvement in the cricket score today;
- an unexpected meal delivered just in time for dinner;
- that the little fuss pots actually ate said dinner;
- a new computer game (that one was from Murray - not me);
- Ashlea's cleverness. Here she is walking up and down our ramp. I never thought this would be possible but her previous physio used to practise with her all the time - so we made this video for her to show her she was right:
I've also shown this to her current phsysio as I am worried about the turn in her left foot. CP Mums - do you know if botox can help with that or are we looking at surgery??
What are you thankful for?