I am devoting today's thankful post to my sister Carolin who helps us in so many ways. Thank you Aunty Carolin for:
- baby sitting - particularly during emergencies but also so we can go out and do fun things occasionally;
- paying our bills (I kid you not - seeing as Murray is not working at the moment and we can't afford to live she is propping us up big time);
- manning the buckets for Emma and Audrey during the last gastro plague while I was at the hospital with Ashlea and Murray was still in rehab;
- introducing the girls to the Chocolate Cafe (Max Brenner);
- and Abba Singstar;
- being my shopping and photography companion;
- letting me raid her stash of Pepsi Max when mine runs out;
- never complaining about the little voice at the bottom of the stairs calling out "Aunty Calolin - what doing?"
- and all the many things that come with living upstairs from us - ranging from front yard explosions to back yards full of bat poo - and everything else in between.