- a generous gift that means that I won't need to increase my days at work in order for us to keep paying the mortgage (that's the weight being lifted bit from yesterday). I was worried I'd have to increase my days and that my head would explode from the stress;
- a flexible employer who has generously allowed me to care for my family on paid leave for the last 6 months;
- a flexible job to go back to that includes the ability to work from home;
- lunch with a friend;
- the kind of friend who stays and entertains your kids for the entire afternoon;
|See - they're in their pj's and still being entertained!|
- leftovers for dinner;
- wee catching bags and wee successfully caught (no easy feat let me tell you);
- kidney peeps bearing pee sticks to check for UTIs thus allowing me to avoid a potential Sunday night trip to the ED;
- the reassurance of knowing that if we do need to go to the ED (which we don't by the way) that it is only 10 minutes down the road.
|And we pushed our luck too far...|
LATE UPDATE - spoke to soon - going to the ED with suspected UTI...