I wonder how many of you know that today is World Toilet Day?
Let us all give thanks for the blessing that is sanitation and running water!!!
Today I am thankful for:
- not one, but two working toilets in our house (although ours are in separate rooms thankfully - not like the ones pictured);
- clean, running water;
- toilet paper;
- hot showers;
- soap and hand sanitizer;
- disposable nappies and wipes;
- disinfectant and bleach!
In other news I am thankful that:
- Ashlea and I were in and out of the ED in under 3 hours last night;
- they got a clean catch of wee (a rare and prized specimen);
- that she doesn't appear to have a UTI - or if she does it is very mild.
Now, back to the toilets.
Did you know that for just $25 you can give someone the gift of clean drinking water? Or for $70 you can give someone a toilet? As someone who loves all things sanitary I have taken great delight in giving the gift of a toilet!