Today I am thankful for:
- the fact that it is Friday;
- clever people who invent painkillers;
- that I'm such a lightweight that two panadeine see me off my face for several hours - and that all 3 children had a full day at school so I could enjoy said effects of panadeine;
- home care workers who come and clean house so that I don't have to;
- Christmas shopping started;
- a delivery of (free) fruit and veg;
- the delight that is the first mango of the season;
- take away for dinner;
- Optional Indoor Screen Time (the opposite of COFT);
- and these two - who when I asked them for ideas for my thankful list said Mum you can be thankful that God loves you. You should put that everyday. That never changes.
I am also very thankful that some of you are willing to join me in being thankful. I tried to get a linky for those who want to leave blog links - I haven't tried it out though so we'll see if it works!
I'd love to hear what you're thankful for.