- a cultured wee specimen that proved I was right - Ashlea does have a UTI - and while I'm not glad she's got one I am glad my instinct was right! I need to rely on it a lot with her as she does not let on that anything is wrong until it is VERY wrong;
- a creatinine of 36 in spite of the UTI;
- knowing how to work the hospital system;
|Watch the triage nurse shoot out from behind her desk |
when I arrive wearing a mask
- an invitation to an event for special kids - Dream Night at the Zoo - I don't have any more details other than it is a special evening at the zoo for sick kids. Only 50 children from our hospital get chosen and we were one of the lucky ones!
- Super Neighbour Kate starting her Christmas puddings early - and having one that needed taste testing;
- Emma's enthusiasm for school band;
|Of course my child is the one that can't get a noise out of the flute|
but aced the trumpet
- forgiving neighbours;
- industrial strength headphones;
- the hint of a whiff of a rumour that we might be nearing the top of the home mods list - meaning a wheelchair accessible bathroom could be on it's way!!