- the one month countdown until Christmas - we are getting excited early this year;
- a successful button change for Ashlea - I hate doing it so put it off for as long as possible - but it's done now;
- a very messy house brought under some semblance of control before the start of the school week;
- an hour or so to sit inside in the air conditioning and watch the cricket - made even more enjoyable by the fact that the Aussies are doing well;
- BBQ lunches;
- the delight that is the wading pool on a hot day;
- daylight savings;
- dinner outside on a warm summer evening;
- duck love in stero.
I have a random question for you tonight too. I don't suppose anyone in my neck of the woods has an unused Kangaroo pump lying around? Ashlea's pump crapped itself tonight meaning I will have to manually give her feeds throughout the night tonight. I'm not expecting anyone to actually have one but you never know with the internetz so I thought I'd ask!