Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankfulness - Day 25

Today I am thankful for:

- the one month countdown until Christmas - we are getting excited early this year;

- a successful button change for Ashlea - I hate doing it so put it off for as long as possible - but it's done now;

- a very messy house brought under some semblance of control before the start of the school week;

- an hour or so to sit inside in the air conditioning and watch the cricket - made even more enjoyable by the fact that the Aussies are doing well;

- BBQ lunches;

- the delight that is the wading pool on a hot day;




- daylight savings;

- dinner outside on a warm summer evening;

- duck love in stero.



I have a random question for you tonight too.  I don't suppose anyone in my neck of the woods has an unused Kangaroo pump lying around?  Ashlea's pump crapped itself tonight meaning I will have to manually give her feeds throughout the night tonight.  I'm not expecting anyone to actually have one but you never know with the internetz so I thought I'd ask!

2 comments:

Missy said...

What is better than one ABC duck???? Two!!!
Lucky duck!

I am thankful for the beginning of summer days too x

Heda said...

Gorgeous pic of kids in the pool. Obviously all perfectly at home in the water. You can join my siblings in happily ignoring any fussing I might just occasionally do! Sorry.
My belated thankfuls are...
1. I am sooooo thankful I am in the middle of two weeks leave from work.
2. This probably shows that I have lived alone for too long but today was the first day alone for over a week and it was absolute, unadulterated bliss!
3. I started reading a book and can't remember the last time I did that.