- a Dodo day;
- the peace that ipads bring to the household;
- a big walk for Ashlea at the shops - actually her first time ever at the shops in her walker. Needless to say we didn't stay too long as she wanted to look in every.single.shop;
- the cafe we were in being pretty much empty when Ashlea let rip with a series of loud, smelly bombs;
- hot cups of tea;
- my washing machine (I was watching one of those TV shows about the Amish and it made me thankful for all the mod-cons in my house - but seeing as it is uniform washing day I will single out the washing machine for particular mention);
- reality TV shows about Amish people or people who didn't know they were pregnant (a personal favourite);
- the luxury of grocery shopping alone;
- living in a country with an abundance of places to buy an abundance of affordable, healthy food;
- organ donors:
Just a father and mother kissing their dying little girl goodbye. If you are wondering why all the medic people are bowing: in less than an hour, two small children in the next room are able to live thanks to the little girl's kidney and liver. Full Story.
What are you thankful for today?
PS You can sign up to be an organ donor here.