Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankfulness - Day 30

Well - we made it to day 30.  I have found it helpful to reflect on all the things I do have rather than the things I don't - but I am also kind of thankful that today is the last day of being thankful :)

Today I am thankful for:

- AIR CONDITIONING;

- air conditioning + cricket + corn chips and salsa + pepsi max - on a Friday no less;

- that it didn't get as hot as predicted today - I was unsure about whether to send Ashlea to school in 40 degree heat;

- Ashlea's participation in the Annual Mayoral Boccia Challenge at school - complete with medal;



- that Audrey ASKED to watch Ashlea play Boccia - I love that she wanted to see her sister play AND that she had the confidence to ask;

- sprinklers, wading pools, hoses and neighbours to spend warm afternoons with;

- the fact that tomorrow is the 1st of December which makes it Christmas Tree Day in our house;

- did I mention it's Friday;

- the reminder from this challenge that I really do have much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

The Trousdell Five said...

I love your last point best of all!

Have fun with the Christmas tree - we will do the same on the 1st!

K said...

So exciting about the Christmas tree!! :D And that picture of Ashlea is adorable!

Heda said...

My ultimate lot of thankfuls are...
1. For older folk (like me dear old Mum) who are brave enough to make their own decisions and take control of their lives.
2. For a little wild grey tabby cat that likes to walk alone. He likes kangaroo mince too!
3. And my last thankful is to Alison for setting this great challenge because it has been well worth doing.