Today I am thankful for:
- blood collectors who get the vein first go;
- that Ashlea is such a pro at blood tests now that she barely utters a whimper;
- the fantastic medical care Ashlea has received since the day she was born;
- her beautiful new kidney and the beautiful kidney numbers it gives (creatinine 41 tac level 7.7 - all good);
- good coffee to drink while waiting for Ashlea to do a wee;
- a wee finally caught;
- the Cool Kids anxiety program I am doing with Emma - it is really giving us some helpful tools to manage the beast that is anxiety;
- school mums who take Audrey to and from karate every Tuesday afternoon so I can take Emma to Cool Kids;
- that Audrey got a place in the Australian Girls Choir for next year;
- for Audrey and her easy going nature.
We have dubbed her the Singing Ninja due to her love of karate and singing. It's funny because Audrey hates public speaking and cringes at the thought of getting up to speak in class but apparently has no problem with serenading the whole class with numbers from The Sound of Music.