- kidney friends to share the kidney journey with;
- 3 children's lives transformed by the gift of a life saving kidney from their dad;
- Dr Shun and Dr Thomas - the amazing transplant surgeons who operated on our children;
- home work done and dusted for another week (note I am not thankful for the actual homework just that we have finished it for the week);
- Ashlea's unique way with words. She often refers to herself as Baby Duck or Baby Chick and then to me as Mumma Duck or Mumma Chick. It is very cute. Recently however she has added some new characters to her repertoire and has started referring to herself as Peppa Pig or Winnie the Pooh. Let me tell you that Mumma Pig - or worse still - Mumma Pooh - do not have the same cute ring to them;
- my women's bible study group who meet at my house so I can attend;
- paperwork filled in and posted for Ashlea's Starlight Wish;
- major Wish anticipation from Ashlea. She keeps asking me "How many until the spa?";
- charities like Starlight who make Wishes possible.
What are you thankful for today?