Friday, December 21, 2012

All I Want For Christmas Is...


My Two Front Teeth!

Seriously though - we have been so well looked after that there is nothing we need this Christmas.  We have been given a food hamper from Murray's work, several envelopes stuffed with cash, as well as bags of presents for the children to open.  People's generosity has been overwhelming - we are very thankful.

In other news some of you will know that Baby Duck has been sick this week with high fevers, headaches and other random symptoms that have made it hard to work out what is going on. She is currently on anti-biotics 'just in case' and will have more follow up next week.  I am hoping she will start improving soon as I really don't want to go back to the hospital - when you're contagious you're not allowed in the Renal Treatment Centre and have to go via ED instead. We've already lost too many hours to that place this week!



Just in case it turns out to be contagious I have wrapped all the Christmas presents earlier than normal - I would hate for Santa's work to be effected :)

Don't forget - it's not too late to get a Christmas Newsletter if you want one - just email me at alisona (at) aanet (dot) com (dot) au.  I'm not publishing it on the blog this year - snail mail only!

3 comments:

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Thankyou for your newsletter x I love Audrey's toothless smile and healing vibes to Ashlea xx

Missy said...

Hope it is nothing too nasty!

Love Audrey's gappy smile..so cute.

Got your newsletter today, loved it.

THinking of you all xx

The Trousdell Five said...

Love the teeth! That's Rio too! Lots of healing vibes for a healthy Christmas for Ashlea (and all of you!)