Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jan 16: I love you Tom



Ashlea got Talking Tom for Christmas.  He is the real life embodiment of her favourite app and she is in love.

I heard her say to him the other day:

I love you Tom - you're a lovely little talking pussy cat.

So cute - Tom even came to bloods with her yesterday - poor old ABC Duck was left home alone.

Sadly Tom has already been loved to death and he no longer repeats back everything Ashlea says.  If anyone sees one in the shops (I originally got him from Woolies) please let me know!!

And while I'm asking for favours any US friends who see these in the shops - can you get me one and I'll send you the money - I'd love one for Ashlea to use with her iPad.  It's called an AppCrayon and is apparently available from Bed Bath and Beyond, Target and Walgreens. Thanks!!!


{Aussie Wordless Wednesday}

14 comments:

ritaazar2 said...

These are really lovely pictures!

Emily said...

Oh that is totally adorable - so sweet when kids bond with their cuddly toys

The Trousdell Five said...

Oh my word that is adorable! I checked out the link you shared with me a while back but they are only available in the US, not Canada. My kids would lose their minds to have their hands on talking Ben - I might have to see if a friend in the US could find one for me and mail it!

Alison said...

Tracey - I'll keep my eye out for Ben while looking for a replacement Tom!

Missy said...

http://www.fishpond.com.au/Toys/Talking-Tom-Plush-Cat-Talking-Friends/9999688542816

NOt sure how much you paid but here is one in Australia.

Hope that helps x

Alison said...

Are they serious? I paid $19.95.

Anonymous said...

Myer at Erina Fair had both Tom and Ben before Christmas. They also had a smaller version that just made noises and didn't repeat anything. I was on holidays at the time so have no idea if they sold out or not.

Lisa@RandomActsOfZen said...

So cute, lots of love there!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Such precious pics Alison, Ashlea's love for Tom is sweet.

Thanks for linking up.

Mummy Manifesto said...

Gorgeous pics! How sweet she loves her toy so much..

Anonymous said...

I am in US and can get you both. My email is jgordon695@aol.com. It would be my pleasure to send it to you! Please send me your address and I will ship it to you guys!
Jill Wasserman

Alicia said...

Thats gorgeous, I hope you can find another one :)

Danya Banya said...

Oh how affectionate is she being! Gorgeous photos :)

Tam said...

I saw Tom and Ben at Myer at Castle Towers before Christmas- they had quite a few but not sure whether there are any left now. Hope you find one!