Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jan 19: The perfect lazy day #1

This is Emma's idea of the perfect lazy day...

Anything with a screen...

It's not just the ipad - any screen will do.  I'm sad to say I have become quite the expert at installing Minecraft mods these holidays.  Anyone else got a little screen addict in their house??

Clearly by the many crumbs visible on the floor in this photo my idea of the perfect lazy day involves not doing the housework.

Tomorrow:  Audrey's idea of the perfect day.  Hint - it does NOT involve screens!!


3 comments:

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Coop installed minecraft on Boxing Day, he loves it, I don't get it nor do I want to! Can't wait to see Audrey's perfect day!

Melissa said...

That is Campbell's perfect day too. I bet Audrey's involves sunshine and imaginative play.

hoettmer said...

I love this way! Enjoy yourself!