Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Jan 22: Getting Ready...

New work station - it's going to solve all our homework problems...

I can't believe there is only 1 week left of summer holidays :(

Over the holidays I have set up a new work station for the girls (did anyone say Ikea?).  I have visions of calm, industrious children sitting quietly doing their homework when school goes back. What do you think the chances of that are??

The girls go back to school next week - which means that it is also time for me to go back to work.

Gulp.

I haven't worked since March last year.  I don't know if I can even remember how to connect my computer to the work network - let alone remember what I am meant to do once I've logged in!

Wish me luck!


6 comments:

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Looks fantastic!!! Good luck back in the adult world you'll be fine xxx happy days at school for the girls too x

Melissa said...

Good luck! You will be great and you will love the chance to be Alison again xx

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

So school will go back, your children will be there, and calm industrious children will be at the workstation...??

Let me know where you get the calm industrious children from, I could really use some around here!!

;-D

Missy said...

Wish I had a gorgeous space like that one...sigh!

Good luck with going back to work...You will be fine. Give it a few hours and you will feel like you have never been away...again sigh!

Eiluv2Write said...

Good luck to u!

Kate @ Back to Basics Tuition said...

Good luck! Being a Mum and in the workforce (out side of one's own home) is a huge deal. Just remember to go easy on yourself :)