Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jan 23: Who is the cheekiest?






Which is cheekiest?

The one in the middle who blurts out (in a crowded doctor's waiting room):


Mummy - are you going to the doctor to get a cream for your itch???


Or the other two...whose giggling ensure that she will keep repeating herself, louder and louder until everyone in the room has heard?


Sigh.

{Aussie Wordless Wednesday}


* For the record it was for EZCEMA - not some contagious spreading disease...just so you know...

** Also - Totally Off Topic Announcement:  Local friends - the Anglicare van will be at my house tomorrow at 3pm to pick up the last of my baby stuff.  If you have stuff you'd be willing to donate feel free to drop it off - everything will go to the Carramar program which helps young mums at risk of homelessness.

13 comments:

ann said...

Ha that is too funny!! Sounds like an equal tie as to who is the cheekiest!! I love having to go to the toilet in a public place with running commentry from a 3 year old!!

Kirsty @ My Home Truths said...

They all look cheeky to me! Don't you love the loud and inappropriate comments kids always seem to make in public places? At always the most awkward times too...

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

The things cheeky kids say...hehehe.

I never thought of donating to Anglicare. Though we are a long way away now.

My boy was telling me loudly in the public toilets as I hurried him up ...
MUM I'm doing a poo , A LOOOOONG poo.

Redcliffe Style said...

Haha, my daughter did this to me once except she said "Mummy's got sores", you should have seen the looks I got. In fact, I had an allergic reaction that made my hands itchy. Rachel x

Emily @ Have a laugh on me said...

Three cheeky monkeys, totally adorable.
My kids always say things like that, No.1 was asking about 'giney cream' very loudly at chemist the other day! Funny

Missy said...

Hhahahahah...too funny. She just cracks me up. Bet you wished the ground would open up and swallow you up!!

I have nominated you for a Leibster Award...Check out http://www.princessmissymoo.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/liebster-award-special-needs-edition.html
to check it out!

Lisa@RandomActsOfZen said...

Oh, just snorted my coffee!! Thanks kids :)

Thea @ Me and My Million Blogs said...

LOL, that's too funny!!

Grace said...

Bahaha! I LOVE it! They all look pretty cheeky (and gorgeous) to me.
Hope that cream helps with your itch *wink, wink*

Tegan Churchill said...

ahhh out of the mouths of babes lol. I'm slowing getting used to the running commentary of bodily functions from my cheeky 3yo lol.

Sannah said...

oh dear....
they just don't get subtlety and discretion do they?!?!?!
I bet I will miss things like this as mine get older :)

Leanne said...

Yeah, the little one in the middle looks like she might be a bundle of laughs.
Hope your itch is better!
Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit

familysurvivalcoach said...

LOL I bet they're all members of the cute club!! x