Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jan 29: I'm not ready!!



Back to school tomorrow.  I'm really not ready!

Today while I was getting the last minute things organised I could feel myself working up to a panic.

I don't think it is just the return to school that worries me - it's the return to regular life.  Back to work after 10 months off.  Back to cooking and cleaning and doing all the jobs that other people have helped me with since the transplant.  Back to after school activities and a busy schedule.

Maybe the anticipation is worse than the reality?  Maybe once we're back into it it will be OK?? Maybe???

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It's going to be hectic!!!

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

I can attest that SOMETIMES the anticipation and lead-up can be worse (emotionally) than the actual dreaded event.

M's surgery is my example. But of course your surgery experience blows that theory out of the water...

Only time will tell I guess! Sorry...

FWIW, I think you'll find being back at work quite good (and like riding a bike), once your back in the swing of things.

Big hugs, S xx

PS: surely Murray could be taught to wave a duster/push a vacuum around?? ;-)

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Thinking of you as you slip back to reality xx in a few weeks you will be well and truly in your new groove. Have a great day xx