Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Photo A Day: January 1

I've decided to do a photo a day again for January - not because I want to give you all the impression that my life is wonderful, but because truth be told I am having a really hard time at the moment and I am hoping this will help me focus (again) on some of the very many good things I do have.

Sadly for all of you we have absolutely no holiday plans so you will most likely end up with 31 photos of my backyard, but here we go!



Day 1 - sprinkler fun on a hot summer's day with our new bubble blowing sprinkler!  Spending time outside with the kids under the sprinkler is surprisingly good for the soul.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time. Looking forward to seeing your photos for the month.

Heda said...

Brilliant happy picture. I love the big bubbles of water. You literally have captured a moment in time.
Read an article the other day about homelessness. When a worrying thought popped into one homeless woman's head she would say to herself "It's just a thought" and let it go. I've been trying her tactic ever since. Sounds weirdly simple but for some bizarre reason it's been working for me.
Take care.

Tonia said...

This is cool!