Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday School - Ashlea style

Prayers - Ashlea style...

Dear God

Thank you for Jesus...

I be in heaven one day...

I gonna sleep in baby Jesus' bed...


She's too cute.

I asked her what Sunday School was about today.  Her answer:

It was about Jesus.

She knows she's on a winner with that answer.  When I asked her for more details she said:

He teach us about the memory verse.


In other news it is Aunty Carolin's birthday tomorrow.  We celebrated by getting us her a chocolate fountain...

Clearly from the lack of flowing chocolate we had a failed first attempt
- but it still tasted good

Ashlea had her first taste of chocolate today -
I think she was a fan...
Must be genetic...

And finally - thank you all for your comments, texts and emails of support regarding Emma.  She has had a reasonable day today.  I am not naive enough to think one better day means we've turned the corner but I am still thankful for an easier day.  Hopefully it will lead to a string of better days!

2 comments:

Heda said...

Ah ha chocolate may be the secret to getting a good photo?!! And Easter is not too far away.

Shelley said...

What a beautiful blog! The photos of your girls growing up are so warm and beautiful! I have two sisters, a family of three girls is something very special :)