Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Easter Weekend

Seeing as the weekend marked the first anniversary since Ashlea's transplant and Murray's brain injury we laid low over the Easter break.

Audrey practised doing flips on the trampoline...

Who do you think will be the first of my
children to break a bone?


Ashlea had a cold so she hung around at home...

When asked what Easter was about she told me:
It was when the bunny died on the cross...


Emma celebrated her 9th birthday with all things minecraft...

No girliness allowed!!

 How was your long weekend?



{Aussie Wordless Wednesday}

14 comments:

Emily @ Have a laugh on me said...

What a dare devil! Here's to a year of healthiness!

ann said...

When the bunny died on the cross is hilarious and probably the best description of easter ever!! Sometimes a few days at home is better than doing heaps of stuff.

Thea @ Me and My Million Blogs said...

How gorgeous! Lovely shots.

Kylie Purtell said...

I love answer to what Easter is about. Classic! We had a very relaxed weekend, the first one ever that my husband had the whole three days off so it was glorious!

Yvette @ Little Bento Blog said...

Fabulous way to spend Easter!!! Happy Birthday to your daughter!!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Happy Birthday to Emma.
I still have no idea about minecraft.

Tamara said...

Happy birthday to your 9 Year old. Minecraft is a little addictive in my house too.

Kirsty @ My Home Truths said...

My 7 yo daughter loves minecraft too - I personally don't get it at all...!

Sugar et al said...

That was quite an Easter weekend...love the pictures! Happy birthday to Emma!

Grace said...

A quiet Easter is always a good thing! I think your little Ashlea is the first girl I know who loves Minecraft! Very cool t-shirt!

carmen said...

I *LOVE* another geek family. ;) xx

Sannah said...

Quiet weekends are often the best :)
Happy birthday to your 9yr old - my kids adore mine craft as well!
Lovely pics,
x Sannah

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

Can I just say that when I first saw the awesome trampoline shot I thought it was Ashlea.

I was thinking how great it was that she could get herself into that 'situation' when I read the words properly...

So I can attest to the fact that sometimes they actually do look like identical twins!

Anonymous said...

Cute!