Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WW: Life According To My Phone

This week I thought I'd share our week according to the photos I've snapped on my phone...

Emma played Minecraft


And tried her hand at some screen free time...
Audrey played with her bestie Mia

And became engrossed in The Voice


My toe came into contact with one of the kid's scooters...


Ashlea was very brave at bloods
She fed Tom with the fish-tank-cleaning-hose

And developed a bit of a fascination with Upsy Daisy's underpants

What photos did you snap on your phone this week?

Aussie Wordless Wednesday

14 comments:

Yvette @ Little Bento Blog said...

what a week!! We're obsessed with the voice in this household too!!

MultiBlogging Mum said...

looks like a busy but wonderful week!

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Love the pic of Audrey and Mia xx

Thea @ Me and My Million Blogs said...

I never snap anything with my phone, it takes the worst photos in the world!! lol
Oh your poor toe!!!
I'm hooked on The Voice, too. :)

Emily @ Have a laugh on me said...

The undies one cracks me up! Minecraft is something I've heard a lot about! A fun week. That toe looks PAINFUL!

Lisa@RandomActsOfZen said...

Lovely shots, but WOW you really gave that scooter a kick! Hope it's on the mend x

Tamara said...

Ouch look at that sore toe. I hope it is feeling better now.

Missy said...

Ouch, your toe looks sooooo sore!!!

Miss Ashlea cracks me up..ALWAYS.

Love seeing the girls look all happy doing their things

Heda said...

Ouch that toe looks broken. Emma playing minecraft looks quite grown up. Audrey looks cute as per usual. Ashley feeding Tom by tube is fairly poignant but of course understandable.

Mrs BC said...

I had a broken toe recently, ouch! Hope no one treads on it until it heals.
xx

Julie and Jayden's Adventures said...

I could take photos on my phone???
Wow modern technology... who'd have thought.
As soon as I remember to take it with me I'll get onto that!!!

Patchwork Cactus said...

Lol, love the screen free time pic xox

Alicia said...

Ouchy! That must have hurt! Easy to get engrossed in The Voice, I will have withdrawals for the rest of the week :)

Di said...

Fabulous photos! Your poor toe. Ouch! And Ashlea has come so far with her blood tests tolerance! She's awesome x