Monday, May 13, 2013

Le Carb-tastrophe

I have gained a few kilos over the last month.

Most of you who know me in real life will know this is not a problem as I am a skinny little runt.

The problem is that I NEVER gain weight.  It doesn't matter how stressed I am or how good life is my weight does not budge - up or down - ever.  Well maybe except when pregnant.

So the fact that I have started gaining weight is significant.

Now that I am in my 40's have I become - shock horror - a NORMAL person???

Will I now have to pay attention to what I eat?

And please don't tell me that I'll have to start...EXERCISING?

Not many of my friends (aka 'normal people') are sympathetic to my new plight.  In fact most of them are thinking (or saying straight to my face) ha ha sucked in - welcome to the real world.

Say it isn't so!!!

1 comment:

Camille said...

LOL, I know how you feel. I was super skinny all my life until I got pregnant for the first time. It's a huge adjustment to try and start watching what you eat.