- botox treatments to reduce the spasticity in Ashlea's legs;
|Tom had to come to botox too|
- government programs that cover the cost of expensive treatments like botox;
- doctors and nurses with a sense of humour. When we rolled Ashlea over to begin the injections she did the most massive fart right at the doctor. So forceful was it that the nurse who is completely deaf still knew about it because she felt the reverberations;
- the wonders of midazolam;
|All midaz'd up and ready to go...Mummy was a|
wee bit jealous...
- packages in the mail - especially when they come from friends living in the chocolate capital of the world;
|Yum - who wants to help me eat it all??|
- the anticipation of Mother's Day. The girls LOVE buying me
- buying myself some new pyjamas for Mother's Day so I've got something nice to wear when I crawl back into bed to try to get away from the tantrum;
- the blessing it is to have my children and my mum to celebrate Mother's Day with.
** I'm not sure if there will be a link up for Thankful Thursday this week - the host's daughter went to be with Jesus last weekend and the funeral is today. Please keep them in your prayers**