- my new spa sucker thingy:
|I'm probably more excited than I should|
be about this little baby... The spa was so
clean by the time I finished I wouldn't
let the kids get in it...
- the delights that I find in Ashlea's school bag:
- a cup of tea and a catch up with a lovely old friend;
- strawberries coming down in price;
- a swing ordered;
- discovering a way to access free wireless internet while at the children's hospital;
- a scoopon carwash deal - and a clean car for the first time in years;
- Audrey's first choir concert;
|She might be my shyest but she loves|
a chance to perform
- a new men's ministry at church - and the few hours peace it afforded me (no kids, no husband - NO ONE else in the house for 2 whole hours - luxury!);
- a bike delivered!!
|Hopefully it will stop raining soon so we|
can ride outside!!!
- and lastly I'm thankful that in the same week I started asking about wheelchair accessible van's this one popped into my inbox. I haven't decided yet whether to get it as it is JUST SO BIG but I am VERY tempted. Any thoughts???