Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thankful Thursday: 27th June

Today I am thankful for:

- my new spa sucker thingy:

I'm probably more excited than I should
be about this little baby... The spa was so
clean by the time I finished I wouldn't
let the kids get in it...

- the delights that I find in Ashlea's school bag:



- a cup of tea and a catch up with a lovely old friend;

- strawberries coming down in price;

- a swing ordered;

- discovering a way to access free wireless internet while at the children's hospital;

- a scoopon carwash deal - and a clean car for the first time in years;

- Audrey's first choir concert;

She might be my shyest but she loves
a chance to perform

- a new men's ministry at church - and the few hours peace it afforded me (no kids, no husband - NO ONE else in the house for 2 whole hours - luxury!);

- a bike delivered!!

Hopefully it will stop raining soon so we
can ride outside!!!

- and lastly I'm thankful that in the same week I started asking about wheelchair accessible van's this one popped into my inbox.  I haven't decided yet whether to get it as it is JUST SO BIG but I am VERY tempted.  Any thoughts???


2 comments:

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

I thought of you when I saw that van, was planning to mesg you tonight to make sure you'd seen it.

Hope we don't end up in a bidding war for it! ;-)

Tiffany said...

That bike is so cute!! How fun!

Visiting from Thankful Thursday!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com