Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday: 11th July

Today I am thankful for:

- swing construction under way;



- an OT with a few blocks of foam to help Ashlea climb in and out of the car so I don't have to lift her as much (that's the short version of the story - in the process of working this out we may have removed and then had to put back all the child restraints AND seats from the car);

- another fun day of Minecraft for Emma (otherwise known as a day of respite for me);

- cinnamon scrolls;




- a visit from an old friend;

- a quiet day at home (aside from the car seat madness);

- my little duck who continues to do amazing things.  I put this video on Facebook the other day but it's too good not to share again.  Did you count those steps? Who'd have thought?  






Thankful Thursday

5 comments:

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Wow on all those steps! She no doubt would have kept going after the 30 something I counted!!!!! She I amazing as are you!

E. said...

Way to go Ashlea.

Deb said...

That walking!!! Awesome! And I'm praising God for swings and minecraft (would've thought I'd be praising God for that?) and foam blocks and whatever ever else lifts the load and keeps you going. And I pray for you. Every. Morning. May God be gracious and shine his face upon you.

Sylvia said...

Go Ashlea! As for Minecraft- Jeramiah is addicted!

Lisa @lybliss said...

Oh my gosh, I don't even know how I found my way to your blog, a link from a link from a link .... but wow, tears as your gorgeous girl walks SO FAR ! Reminds me of the that song Little Wonders by Rob Thomas. xxx