- a quiet week with very few appointments - including one ENTIRELY appointment free day;
- the therapeutic benefits of baking - it has overtaken tidying as my therapy of choice;
|This week I have enjoyed raisin bread, banana bread, apple tea cake,|
and chocolate cake to name but a few...
- no late notes despite this being Ashlea at 8:15 on most school mornings;
- a win for Emma with a credit certificate in both the Science and Computer competitions at school;
- Peppa Pig tickets secured - well I think so anyway. To get the accessible seating we had to do a special booking - I have not yet received confirmation we actually have tickets but my credit card appears to have been debited so here's hoping. Now - how hard do you think it would be to get to meet Peppa? The concert itself is likely to freak Ashlea out but she is a HUGE Peppa fan and would love to meet Peppa to give her a cuddle. Any ideas?
|First Walker - approx cost $5K - would love it to help another family|
who need one but can't afford it - just as we were helped when our Gladesville
church family bought it for us.
- Ashlea's new Second Skin suit. The photos aren't great but they give you an idea of what it is like. It is supposed to help her posture and balance as it forces her to use the correct muscles for sitting and walking rather than relying on her increased tone;
|If anyone wonders why we need an NDIS see above cost for|
walking frame plus this suit that cost $2K.
|Yes it has ducks on it - pink ducks|