- school holidays;
- Lego to keep us occupied on a rainy day;
|I'm a bit sad that my kids are now old enough to build their own lego.|
Do you think it would be OK to buy myself some?
- Emma went to (in spite of anxiety) and LOVED her minecraft music video making workshop;
- the peace and quiet that having the loudest child occupied at a workshop all day brought;
- another workshop booked for another day of peace and quiet;
- a visit to the Powerhouse Museum and Wild Life World just with my twins;
|I don't know if the Japanese tourists were more excited|
to see a butterfly or a butterfly on a cute
blond haired child...
|ABC Duck had to meet the real ducks...|
- a school friend over to play with Ashlea and a chance to get to know another 'mum who gets it';
- a swing delivered and a handyman booked to come and put it together (so exciting - I'm hoping I'll be able to show you photos of Ashlea in her swing next Thankful Thursday - it's been a long time coming);
- warm sunshiney days in the middle of winter.