This week they include:
- my bible study group for listening to my vent about my lack of thankfulness;
- dinner and Abba Singstar with a lovely friend;
- friends who don't shy away from speaking the truth in love;
- finding the perfect Christmas present for Ashlea - and lest you think I am being hasty hunting down Christmas presents in July a certain little duck has already told me to call AND text Santa to tell him she wants a Talking Tom Cat and a Cuckoo Clock for Christmas;
|It's a Cuckoo Clock with a duck inside - surely it will be a winner!?|
- a timely developmental assessment for Audrey (more on that another day);
- a nice first session in the cricket for the Aussies;
- and of course the swing! The Long Awaited Swing!
It ended up being the most expensive swingset known to mankind
but she LOVES it so it's all worth it!
- of course we are not so thankful about what happens when it is time to come inside - but at least it shows how much she loves the swing - and for that we are thankful;