Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday 15th August

This week I am thankful for:

- chocolate self saucing pudding with ice cream;

For dinner no less...

- Aunty 'I did 4 unit maths' Carolin being on holidays this week...and being home at just the right time to help with year 3 home work and the explanation of fractions;



 - chickens to serenade and ponies to ride;

This photo needs a caption don't you think...?


- a couple more donations to sponsor our Big Red Kidney Walk - thank you Jen and Anonymous;

- a week of scratch free motoring in the new car;

- blue tooth in the new car - I love being able to listen to my ipod while driving - see it really is the little things that make my day;

- lovely sunshine-y 'winter' weather;

- a chat with someone who gets it;

- the chance to meet with some Special Needs parents from church tonight to pray for each other and our kids.


Thankful Thursday

2 comments:

Missy said...

My absolute pleasure❤❤❤

Scott's said...

Love reading your stuff Alison!!!