Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday 8th August

Today I am thankful for:

- faithful service provided by our old green van;



- the faithful family who gifted us the old green van;

- a shiny new white van to replace the old green van.  I am trying to be excited about having a new car rather than feeling sick at the expense of it!

It's really, really, really, really BIG said Ashlea

I look like a kid in the driver's seat - I almost need a cushion to see
over the steering wheel!

- Carolin's workplace for sponsoring us $500 for our Big Red Kidney Walk (if you want to sponsor us too the link is:  http://bigredkidneywalk2013.gofundraise.com.au/page/Teamashlea)

- a council clean up and the therapeutic benefits that come with throwing out rubbish;

- another month of stable kidney function for Ashlea.


UPDATED to add one thing I forgot!  My new number plate is YBU!  Hilarious - Why Be You....when you could be ME driving this awesome big bus!


Thankful Thursday



5 comments:

Kim Adams Morgan said...

Connecting with Thankful Thursday. I love the funny photos of the kids. Too funny. Kim

Big brother, Little sister. said...

Alison you crack me up! Maybe you need a booster seat? Love your new car and the ease it will bring to your life xxx

Anonymous said...

Shiny indeed said Fay.

Missy said...

OMG!! It really is BIG isn't it!!!

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Yay for stable kidney function. I hope it continues for Ashlea. Wow, now that is a bus of a car :)