- the continued gorgeous weather we are having in Sydney;
- the chance to hang out with some kindred spirits on the weekend - and see their ducks;
- the chance to test drive their power chair.
What do you think - not bad for a first attempt. She did go round and round in circles for awhile - I'm not sure if she was stuck or doing that deliberately.
- the random things I learn from Ashlea ever day - like that it IS possible to crawl with your fingers in your ears;
- seeing Emma get her merit award at assembly on Monday;
- Emma earning a distinction in English in the ICAS tests (I do not understand how that child's brain works - she scored in the bottom 10% for spelling and writing but got a distinction for English?)
- only 6 more school days until school holidays;
- for those who've asked me R U OK today (it is R U OK day here) and been willing to listen to the answer.