Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thankful Thursday: 5th Sept - SO MUCH WIN edition

This week I am very thankful for:

- a win for Emma achieving her second Principal's Award at school;

- our generous friends who helped us raise $900 for Kidney Healthy Australia by sponsoring our Big Red Walk;

- a flexible job that allows me to duck out and see Ashlea receive her sports carnival ribbons at assembly;

Clearly Ashlea and I feel the same
way about assemblies...

- our home modifications have been APPROVED and FULLY FUNDED!!!  We will be getting an accessible bathroom sometime in the next few months - YEEHAA;

- tickets secured for the Lord Mayor's Picnic on New Years Eve - we haven't been for a couple of years so we are very excited to get tickets this year;

- baby chicks at yesterday's farm excursion.  Ashlea had been talking about chicks NO END in the lead up so I was very relieved that they had some;


I want to hold a chick!!!

Give Me The Chick Lady!

- no chicks being harmed during the excursion;

- the cleaner finding my lost glasses.  Out the front.  On the grass.  Four days after I lost them...;

- gorgeous spring days like today.


Thankful Thursday

3 comments:

melissa date said...

So much wonderful! Love the bathroom approval best- I know how worried you were about that. I also laughed at the strangle hold Ashlea had on that chick- such enthusiasm!! The Spring weather certainly helps with the gratitude doesn't it :)

jviola79 said...

Your girls are precious & your thankful heart is beautiful! I visited from Thankful Thurs.
Have a great Thurs.!
Joanne

Melanie said...

Hello Alison,

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I read all about your sweet blessings. Can't wait to keep up with you now that I began to follow you ;)

Blessings,
Melanie