- a win for Emma achieving her second Principal's Award at school;
- our generous friends who helped us raise $900 for Kidney Healthy Australia by sponsoring our Big Red Walk;
- a flexible job that allows me to duck out and see Ashlea receive her sports carnival ribbons at assembly;
|Clearly Ashlea and I feel the same|
way about assemblies...
- our home modifications have been APPROVED and FULLY FUNDED!!! We will be getting an accessible bathroom sometime in the next few months - YEEHAA;
- tickets secured for the Lord Mayor's Picnic on New Years Eve - we haven't been for a couple of years so we are very excited to get tickets this year;
- baby chicks at yesterday's farm excursion. Ashlea had been talking about chicks NO END in the lead up so I was very relieved that they had some;
|I want to hold a chick!!!|
|Give Me The Chick Lady!|
- no chicks being harmed during the excursion;
- the cleaner finding my lost glasses. Out the front. On the grass. Four days after I lost them...;
- gorgeous spring days like today.