Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday: 10th October

This week I am thanking God for:

- daylight savings;

- a successful first respite outing for Murray;

- catch ups with friends;

- cafes that only serve chocolate;

- the first swim of the season - for the kids anyway.  The water is still WAY too cold for me;

- bathroom supplies delivered ready for bathroom construction to begin on Monday;

- meeting to chat and pray with other mum's who get it;

- piggies growing back - so cute;

Piggies and Peggies both growing

- the wisdom of the pigtailed one:
The night before school went back:  I gonna miss my holidays. 
The first morning of school:  How many until Saturday?
The second morning of school (while we're all waiting in the car for Emma): Are you going to drag Emma off the toilet? 


Thankful Thursday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! From Fay

Kim Adams Morgan said...

I love your Thankful List for Thankful Thursday's link up. I need to know where that cafe is that only serves chocolate. Or maybe I better not! LOL

Deb said...

Glad the outing went well for Murray. :)