- daylight savings;
- a successful first respite outing for Murray;
- catch ups with friends;
- cafes that only serve chocolate;
- the first swim of the season - for the kids anyway. The water is still WAY too cold for me;
- bathroom supplies delivered ready for bathroom construction to begin on Monday;
- meeting to chat and pray with other mum's who get it;
- piggies growing back - so cute;
|Piggies and Peggies both growing|
- the wisdom of the pigtailed one:
The night before school went back: I gonna miss my holidays.
The first morning of school: How many until Saturday?
The second morning of school (while we're all waiting in the car for Emma): Are you going to drag Emma off the toilet?