Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday 17th October

This week I am thanking God for:

- bathroom construction underway;

Middle of Day 2...
- that we have an ensuite to use during the construction and don't have to use the porta-bathroom they offered to install in our front yard;

- the chance to attend school assembly and see Audrey's class dance the macarena and Ashlea receive an award - for working well in a noisy environment;

- a Christmas shopping WIN - look who I found in my local DJ's...

Tom and Angela

And Ginger

- time to read a book - well not so much that I had time to read a book, more that I abandoned my responsibilities to read a book...;

- courageous men who were willing to stand up and be counted (I am reading Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy - I thoroughly recommend it);

- all those working hard to fight the fires in the current bush fire crisis;

- and of course for Ashlea's amazing new party trick.  Who would have ever thought it?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since Ashlea got an award for working well in a noisy environment, maybe the next award will be for working well in an extremely noisy environment... with all those cats. From Fay