Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday 3rd October

This week I am thanking God for:

- interstate friends who insist on cleaning your kitchen when they come to visit;

- and who also insist on paying for someone to come and wash your windows inside and out;

- the encouragement of Christian friends;

- friends with a key to the wheelchair swing to meet at the park and hang out with;

- birthday parties for Ashlea to attend (it never ceases to give me a thrill when she gets invited to things);

- a good dental check up for Emma;

- remembering that even though the twins both have terribly weak tooth enamel from being premature (they are going to need fillings - argh) that it really is a small problem in the big scheme of how far they've come;

- a singing, dancing school holiday activity for Audrey to enjoy;

- plenty of Minecraft time for Emma to enjoy;

- and of course plenty of swing time for Ashlea.





Thankful Thursday

2 comments:

The Trousdell Five said...

I need to start thankful Thursday. You always remind me of how much I have to be thankful for. And weak enamel is an outcome of prematurity? Blech. Like they haven't been through enough!! Well my boys just went to the dentist yesterday and all good for another 6 months at least so I'll take it while it lasts :)

Rachael said...

Cool! Wonderful post.