- for her easy going, flexibly nature;
- her sensitivity and kindness to others;
- her lovely singing voice & the enjoyment she gets from singing and dancing;
- for the fact that she eats her dinner;
- and goes to bed on time;
- and that she doesn't try to drink the shower water by licking the floor like a certain little miss;
- for her hard work and persistence at school work even though her dyslexia can make it tricky (she said to me the other day I always finish my work last. The teacher helps me a lot);
- for her patient teacher who gives her the time she needs - and for Audrey's nature that makes it easy for her teachers to help her;
- I'm thankful that in amongst the pink and girliness there is a bit of a cheeky monkey too;
- I'm thankful that she is alive and well and thriving. It's easy to forget that she was a very sick little baby just 820gm at birth. Look how far she's come!
OK - so humour me - I was just going to post a photo of her as a baby but I got a little carried away...