- the chance for these cuties to be part of the church Christmas video - they were King Herod's advisors - although I don't think Ashlea really understood what was going on. When it was time to leave she announced "We going home from Bethlehem now"... ;
- afternoon tea with my lovely bible study ladies and their families;
- that all our children played nicely together;
- friends who walk with Ashlea and take her on the trampoline so I can sit down for 5 mins;
- scones with jam and cream and the friends who make them;
- the safe return of our Super Neighbours from their holidays - Audrey has missed her bestie from next door (and I'm not sure how much longer I can keep their rabbit alive);
- cold pepsi max on a hot day;
- the closest thing to a win in squash Murray's had in a long time (a 5-4 loss - he wasn't sure if the improvement was due to his new shoes or to his partner not doing any exercise for the last month);
- leftovers and lazy Saturday evenings.
What are you thankful for today?