Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankfulness Day 21: Good Times

The last couple of days the girls and I have stopped to have some fun.  Today I am thanking God for:

- fun times with my girls;



- a successful family trip to the Opera House to see Peppa Pig;



- lovely weather to enjoy our lovely city in;



- Ashlea's improved noise tolerance - she was able to stay in for the entire performance even though there was lots of audience participation (ie screaming children);

- the lovely people at Variety for organising a fantastic Christmas Party for kids with special needs or who are disadvantaged;



- the joy that Ashlea gets from sitting on Santa's knee - she could have stayed there all day.  Although I think he was rather surprised to hear her ask for a cuckoo clock for Christmas;



- swinging;

- ducks;



- all the people who gave up their time to help make this event such a success;

- one last cuddle for Santa












3 comments:

Julie C said...

Day 21 - Today I am thankful for my eldest child Matt. I am thankful that: he is and has always been gorgeous, fit, strong and healthy and enjoys staying this way; he enjoys sport and is so talented at it all; he does well in all other subjects despite protesting that he has to attend; he has a large group of friends both male and female at school and out of (some more special than others); he talks to both parents and seems to listen; he is kind to his siblings even though he appears intolerant; he talks to his friends in cyberspace while playing computer games and I have been his mum for 15 years. Julie C Al so happy the weather has been kind as you all enjoy some much deserved time out.

jviola79 said...

Something so very precious about the photo where your little one is hugging Santa. Oh to be like a little child & just believe :) Visiting from Thankful Thurs. and I am glad that I did!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! From Fay