- the freedom we have in Australia to attend church without fear of persecution;
- faithful bible teaching week in and week out;
- Christian friends to encourage me on the journey (the importance of this point cannot be underestimated!!);
- great hymns to sing - today we sang my favourite "It Is Well" - click the link to hear the story behind the hymn;
- faithful friends who continue to follow up Murray;
|The Squash Player from yesterday's post...|
Faithful friend - one of the few to keep up with Murray
- church family who are DETERMINED to come up with a plan for me to get some regular respite next year;
- staff members who patiently respond to my (seemingly endless) stream of unanswerable questions;
- meals still being delivered weekly - 18 months on from Murray's injury;
- an inclusive Sunday School program for all my girls to attend;
- church family who don't mind if Ashlea accidentally grabs their butt while she practises her walking after church - in fact they delight in seeing how well she is doing.
This post is specifically about our current church as it is what I am thankful for TODAY (and where I went today) but it also applies to our previous church. There is no way I could have stayed afloat with everything that has happened since the twins were born without the support of God's people (and God Himself of course - but this post is specifically about His people!).