- Minecraft and the peace and quiet it brings my life;
|Parents are you with me on this?|
- plus the bargaining power it gives me is not to be underestimated;
- my patient and flexible employer for allowing me to continue to work at a vastly reduced fraction so I can look after my family;
- technology that enables me to work from home;
- a packet of Freddo Frogs to get me through the working day;
- and caffeine in it's various forms;
- a school within walking distance that all my girls can attend together;
- that all my cherubs went off to school this morning without a fuss;
- no phone calls from aforementioned school today;
- only 5 or 6 more lots of home work this year (by my calculation) - less if we're lucky!
What are you thankful for today?