- having the house to myself for a few hours while the kids were at school and Murray at respite;
- a cupboard organised;
|I found our wedding photos AND my old school photos...|
- the chance while Audrey was at school to make a large box of Barbies disappear... ssshhhh;
- home ice cream delivery on a stinking hot day;
- that the home ice cream company saw the error of their ways and replaced the orange ice blocks with raspberry in their combo pack;
- that the ice cream people know us so well we don't even have to flag them down....they just automatically stop out the front of our house... ;
- hot chips for lunch;
- air conditioning to eat them in;
- that I managed to convince Ashlea that a shower would suffice for today so that I didn't have to lift her into the bath;
- a little person who knows how to get her own way:
Mummy can you do X please?
Because I love you so much.
Followed up with a multitude of kisses.
Which child do you think is the master manipulator?
What are you thankful for this Friday?