This week I have much to thank God for. I am thankful for:
- a good end to the school year for all my girls;
- pleasing school reports for all the girls with all of them showing improvement in at least one area;
- Ashlea's ability to read level 2 readers (not Stage 2 or even Grade 2 - just level 2) - but she can read them;
- the Variety Club for $10000 and the Lions Club for $2000 towards the wheelchair conversion of our van. We only need to raise a further $1350 which I am sure will come in from somewhere so I am going to book the car in to get converted;
- my Christmas present has arrived;
|If only the crap on the floor would magically|
fly onto the shelves...
- another year of Thursday dinners with the neighbours. We finished off the year tonight with a Christmas Feast - turkey with all the trimmings, pudding and custard and even a gingerbread house;
|I'll let you imagine how long it lasted once these little fingers got into it|
- pyjama days in the school holidays;
- friends bearing early Christmas gifts - a slip and slide for the kids and Call The Midwife for me (just to clarify Call The Midwife is a book and TV show. I do not - and never will - need to call a midwife again);
- air conditioning;
- Christmas newsletters finally written and printed. It's been a rather boring year by our standards - now that is something to be thankful for!! Let me know if you'd like to receive a copy of our Christmas news!