- beautiful spring weather even though it is still winter (but only for two more days);
- a rare evening out for coffee with friends;
- fun, inclusive birthday parties that all of my children can attend together;
|Dr Ashlea and I performing abdominal surgery on a rather unfortunate patient|
- doctor themed inclusive birthday parties where the goody bags include syringes and face masks. I know they were meant to be for the kids to play with but they quickly went into my supply cupboard;
- a fun sports carnival for Ashlea - yes I am going to post the video again;
- Super Neighbour Kate and Super Aunty Carolin for minding the girls tonight while I take Murray to a late MRI appointment;
- the clever cheekiness that is Miss Ashlea. On Sunday she did not want to go to Sunday School she wanted to stay home and play her ipad. Instead of throwing a tantrum she put on an INCREDIBLY convincing impersonation of a sick person. She had her Sunday School teachers convinced that she was sick and needed to go home. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and took her home - where we had the following conversation:
Me: Ashlea were you really sick at Sunday School or did you just want to come home?
Ashlea: (laughing hysterically) Just want to come home.
She then paused her laughter and adopted the sick voice she had used that morning: I not feeling very well.
Cue more hysterical laughter.
Don't forget this Sunday is the Big Red Kidney walk. If you would like to sponsor us click this link: