Thursday, January 2, 2014

Photo A Day: Jan 2

Who needs Wet'N'Wild when you have Wet'N'Mild at home???


Today I am thanking God for:

4.  Friends to drink tea with while our children play (as far as play dates go it was a bit of a fail as my girls played minecraft and her boys played Wii but sometimes it's about the Mummies not the kids!);

5.  Slip and Slide fun with the girls;

6.  Thursday night dinner with the neighbours (oh no did I really give thanks for that in week 1 and now can't mention it again for the rest of the year?).


2 Thess 5: 16-18 
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 



4 comments:

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Thanks for linking up with Thankful Thursday today! I love your list. Love the last item. There are definitely times when I am thankful for the same thing week after week! Happy New Year to you.

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

My girls got two slip n slides for chrissy. The kids had a ball on christmas day!
Sometimes play dates are absolutely about the mummies!

Heda said...

Great pic. Audrey knows that life is all about having fun!
My thankfuls are my neighbours return from an overseas holiday, the fact that I didn't kill their much loved cat while they were away (I was responsible for feeding it), and sharing an impromptu spaghetti dinner with them.

Alison said...

Yes Sarah it is going to be hard to come up with unique things each day!

Alicia - the play dates are so about the mummies!!

Heda - glad the cat survived :)